This explains how and why we acquire and use your personal information in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Your name, address and other contact details, age, date of birth and certain financial information for payment processing only.
•This may be through our website http://www.senseb4.com if you complete our 'CONTACT' page, when you complete registration forms or, respond to surveys, when you provide information to us to claim a reward, incentive or promotion, when you contact us (or we contact you) directly by email, post or by telephone or when you report a problem with our website.
This is so that:
•you can take part in the rewards and promotions that we offer and to keep in touch with you about offers which we think you might be interested in, to reply to your enquiries; and
•you can take part in the rewards and promotions that we offer and so that we can tailor the rates, gift cards and incentives we offer to you.
Each time you visit our website we may automatically collect information such as:
•your log in information, technical information such as the type of device you are using, your IP address, details about the web browser, the operating system and platform you use and your time zone settings;
•information about how you found our website, the pages you looked at on our website and the website you visited when leaving our website and the date and time of your visit;
•products or services that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This is so that we can:
• ensure that the content is presented properly;
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
• measure the effectiveness of adverts and tailor them to you;
• make suggestions to you about goods or services;
•administer our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis and survey purposes and help us keep our website safe and secure.
We collect this information on the basis that you have given your consent for us to do so.
WHERE DO WE GET THIS INFORMATION FROM?
• Forms or online data fields that you fill in and submit to us.
Where we process information on the basis that you have given your consent for us to do so you can withdraw your consent to us processing that information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com This will not have any effect on the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out before you change your mind.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T PROVIDE MY INFORMATION?
You don't have to provide us with your information, but:
•We will not be able to tailor the merchandise, gift cards and incentives we offer to you without your age, date of birth.
•Our website may not work properly on your device without the information about your visit and you may not be able to access all the features of our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We only use your information to send you relevant information and offers you have opted in for. We do not share your information with anybody.
If you want to change how you receive marketing information from us or stop receiving it altogether, please:
• contact us here;
We will also share your information with third parties where:
• we are required to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations or the requirements of a regulatory authority;
• we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may share your information with the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
• we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the information we hold about you will be one of the assets acquired by the third party buyer;
• we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to protect our rights, property, safety or reputation or the rights, property, safety or reputation of any of our customers or partners.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE ?
• All information which you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
• We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk.
• We keep your information for as long as it is needed to provide you with the services you have requested.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS AND AMENDMENTS
• You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you and ask us to update it. Please contact us on the details above.
• You may also ask us to stop or restrict our processing or delete your personal information or to transfer your personal information to a third party in certain circumstances.
• If you have a complaint, please contact us on the details above.
• Changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
•keep track of your progress through our reward and promotion processes;
•recognise you whenever you visit this website;
•obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
•carry out analysis to help improve our content and to better understand our user, customer and visitor requirements and interests;
•target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively.
DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
Session (Transient) cookies : These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies : These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. the are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
Persistent (Two weeks)
Identifies logged in site members
TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters)
TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters)